Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 31 - Jeff Lawrence

March 31 - Jeff Lawrence


March 31 ( 3 : 31 )
.

"Sing joyfully to the Lord, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise Him."
Psalm 33:1
.
For Jeff Lawrence, worship pastor for First Baptist Concord, in Farragut TN
First Baptist website
.
Jeff, as I pray for you, I get the word "feast". As I press into that, I feel that we as God's people often settle for fast food with the Lord, when He is calling us to a banquet. So I pray Father, that Jeff will help prepare the people of Concord Baptist for a feast. A feast where Your grace and mercy abound, and Your banner over them is love. I pray that Your Holy Spirit will equip Jeff to not only facilitate such a great feast, but partake in the fullness of God's offering. Send a fresh wind of Your Spirit to Concord Baptist and may Jeff recognize Your moving, and lead Your people into Your presence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter