Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 26 - Jacob Winn

March 26 - Jacob Winn


March 26 ( 3 : 26)
.
"For the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared"
Proverbs 3:26
.
For Jacob Winn, worship leader for Fellowship Church in Knoxville, TN
Jacob's Myspace Music page
.
Jacob, as I pray for you, I keep getting the word "transition". Since I don't know what is going on over at Fellowship, I'm not sure how this applies, whether something new is starting, or new worship team members, but I am going to pray into this.

Father God, You know what transitions are in store for Jacob, and I pray You grant him the wisdom and knowledge to move through this time. As I pray Father, I sense that You are calling Jacob to transition from being just a worship leader, to being a prophetic voice for the people of Fellowship. I pray Lord that Your Holy Spirit speak through Jacob in ways and methods that may be new to him, but with such peace and confidence that only You can provide. Prepare his heart for this transition as the enemy would like nothing better than to keep this front line warrior distracted from his calling. May his ears be open to Your promptings, and may he step in confidence in this new role you are calling him to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter