Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 22 - Anne Pharr

March 22 - Anne Pharr


March 22 ( 3 : 22 )

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail"

Lamentations 3:22

.

For Anne Pharr, worship leader at Two Rivers Church in Knoxville, TN

.

Anne, I thank the Lord for the sweet spirit of worship you bring to Two Rivers. I pray that in all is required to just be a mom, you will feel consumed not by busyness, or complications, but by the Lord's great love. May the time you pour into our congregation be returned to you and your family tenfold. Anne, as I pray for you I get the word "Concentration". I know for myself that I always find that one chore always begets another and soon find myself unable to remember what my original intention was. I pray for you, that you will be able to always remember your first love in worship, that logistics, opinions, and various other distractions will never keep you from your ardent worship of our Lord Jesus Christ. May this week be especially fruitful and may you grow even deeper in love with Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter