Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23 - Joe McGuinness

March 23 - Joe McGuinness


March 23 ( 3 : 23 )
.
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart as working for the Lord, not for men"
Colossians 3:23
.
For Joe McGuinness singer/songwriter from Atlanta Georgia

.
Joe, one of my most distinct memories of you is when you were leading worship back at the high school and you were watching your daughter dance in front of you. The look of delight on your face gave me a picture of the Father's joy as He sings over us. I pray that as you have moved from here to be closer to her, that you know that Your heavenly Father wants to be close to where you are as well. I pray blessings on you for your birthday. I pray that wherever you turn, The Lord will be there. I pray that His Holy Spirit will dwell within you and bring peace even in the most turbulent circumstances. Grace and Peace and Happy Birthday Joe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter