Friday, March 27, 2009

March 27 - Scott Williams

March 27 - Scott Williams


March 27 ( 3 : 27 )
.
"You are my hiding place; You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance"
Psalm 32:7

For Scott William, worship pastor for First Baptist Church, Lenoir City, Tennessee
.First Baptist Lenoir City website
.
Scott, I have never met you, but I have been in your church many times. I sense a place where God's presence is welcomed and it lingers far beyond Sunday mornings. I pray Scott that not only will you will find times of quiet to be with the Lord, but that even in the busyness and chaos of everyday life, that He will be your hiding place. I pray that He will surround with songs of deliverance and even speak new songs to your heart that you can surround your congregation with. I pray that you will run to that hiding place in times of trouble and in times of success so he will protect you from both danger and from pride. Grace and peace to you Scott.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter