Wednesday, March 04, 2009

March 4 - Michele Stephens

March 4 - Michele Stephens



March 4 ( 3 : 4 )
.
"When Christ, Who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory"
Colossians 3:4
.
For Michele Stephens, worship pastor at Faith Promise Church in Knoxville
.
Michele, you don't know me but I have been praying for you today. As I prayed for you, I got the phrase, "Find My Glory". I sense that you are in a good place, that your relationship with your husband is strong and your calling is being fulfilled. You have spent the last few years preparing yourself for what the Lord wants to do for you now. Just like Isaiah , He wants you to catch a glimpse of His glory. But be prepared to become undone, to never be the same. Prepare the way, be ready, Find His glory! Bring others to the His mercy seat, Find His Glory. The time is coming soon when He will reveal Himself to you in new ways. Find His Glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter