Friday, April 03, 2009

April 3 - Stefan Youngblood

April 3 - Stefan Youngblood

April 3 ( 4 : 3 )

“How great are His signs, How mighty His wonders! His kingdom is an eternal kingdom, His dominion endures from generation to generation”
Daniel 4:3
.
For Stefan Youngblood, worship leader/songwriter from Raleigh, NC
.
Stefan, as I pray this scripture over you, from generation to generation stands out. That what you are pouring yourself into is not only for this time and place, but it is towards His eternal Kingdom. So I pray: Jesus, Stefan is so in love with You. I pray that You will summon Stefan into Your might presence. Pour Your Spirit upon him like he has never been covered before. Lord, I sense he is struggling with something. I feel he worries that any accolades he gets takes away from Your glory. I pray now that You will encourage him, that as Your child, honor given to him, is glorifying You. Allow him to just take every thought captive, and forward all glory and honor due to You, the Lover of his soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter