Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April 1 - Michelle Nugent Munley

April 1 - Michelle Nugent Munley


April 1 (4 : 1 )
.
Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer.
Psalm 4:1
.
For Michelle Nugent Munley , worship assistant at New Grace Church, Fleming Island, Florida
New Grace Church Website
.
Michelle, as I pray this scripture of you, I am drawn to the word relief and in that word I hear rest. I sense that you have not been resting well despite sleeping. I feel that you have created expectations for yourself that are not only unrealistic, but counterproductive. I feel the Lord wants to give you rest, but you have to let go. You may feel that if you don't do something, it won't get done and you will have failed in your calling some how. But I am telling you now, that your calling is rest. Be still and know that HE is God and that His purposes will be fulfilled with or without you, but He would prefer with you.
Allow yourself the same measure of grace that you afford others. You are crucial to God's Kingdom work, and He needs you rested and on the same page as Him. He will hear your prayers Michelle and He will grant you the desires of your heart. Ask for the nations and He shall give them to you, just be still.. trust.. obey.. test Him, He will not fail you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter