Friday, March 20, 2009

March 20 - Amy Auner

March 20 - Amy Auner


March 20 ( 3 : 20 )

.

At that time I will gather you. At that time I will bring you home. I will give you honor and praise among all the peoples of the earth when I restore you fortunes before your very eyes”
Zephaniah 3:20

.

For Amy Auner, Sr. High Youth Ministries/Interim Music Director for New Day Christian Church in Weston, Wisconsin

New Day Christian Website
.
Amy, as I pray for you I get the words, "going deeper". I asked the Lord if this is for your music ministry or your high school ministry and both is what I hear. So I pray:

Lord Jesus, I pray for Amy as You call her to go deeper. The youth under her care are so used to being underestimated in their spiritual potential. they have been thirsting for someone to expect more, someone to take them deeper. Give Amy the wisdom to know the moment, let Your Holy Spirit speak to her the words that will cut through the noise of their disconnected word. Lord, allow her worship to penetrate the hearts of the people of New Day Christian, allowing Your Spirit to draw them closer to You in ways they had not expected. Speak to Amy, tell her that You love that she is laying her life down for You. Though it is not what she seeks, give her honor and praise among the people of the earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter