Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 18 - Sue Jenks

March 18 - Sue Jenks

March 18 ( 3 : 18 )

" Peacemakers who sow in peace will raise a harvest of righteousness"

James 3:18

for Sue Jenks, worship arts pastor of New Covenant Church in Penfield, NY

.

Sue, as I prayed for you I got the phrase, "revelation from outside". So I will pray into that. Father, I pray that You will indeed bring revelation for Sue and for New Covenant Church. I pray for new revelation on their calling as a body. I do not know if this means it will come from outside the church walls, or if it will come through someone outside the usual circle of intercessors. Father, regardless of the source, make it clear that You are the One with the message of hope for Your people. Release Your anointing on New Covenant, bring forth this revelation onto eager hearts and open ears. Sue, I don't know what this all means, or what He has in store, but I am just saying prepare your hearts for something big to come. Keep your mind sharp and look for His movements in unlikely places. Grace and Peace to you and New Covenant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter