Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16 - Dustin Sauder

March 16 - Dustin Sauder


March 16 ( 3 : 16 )
.
.
"This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down His life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers"
1 John 3:16
.
For Dustin Sauder, worship leader, songwriter and guitarist for By The Tree
.
Dustin, I know you are somewhat anxious about your upcoming elbow surgery so I will pray into that and whatever else comes up. Father God, I pray for Dustin's elbow now, as it connects his skilled hands to his heart for You. I pray that all will go even better than the surgeons could ever anticipate. I pray not only for complete healing, but that his elbow would be stronger than ever. I pray for any time of recovery in which he will have to lay down his instrument. That it will be filled with such a joyous communion with You, that he will be reluctant to even pick it up again. Thank You Father for Dustin's skilled hands, for his devoted heart, and for the elbow that goes between them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter