Sunday, March 08, 2009

March 8 - Mandy Thompson

March 8 - Mandy Thompson



March 8 ( 3 : 8 )
.
"From the Lord comes deliverance. May Your blessing be on Your people"
Psalm 3:8
.
For Mandy Thompson, singer/songwriter/worship leader/blogger from Boston, MA
. mandythompson.com
.
Mandy, my wife suggested I add you to my queue of worship leaders to pray for, so today I will.

Mandy, as I pray for you, I get the word "everlasting". As I prayed into that, I feel the Lord is wanting to bring into focus for you, things that are eternal. He wants to reveal to you plans He has for you and your husband to partner in with Him to advance His Kingdom. He will not be vague. You will know it is Him, but it will not be an easy choice by the world's standards. Think everlasting. He knows it will not be easy, but think everlasting. I pray also that He will pour new songs, new poems, and new prayers into your heart as He prepares you for this new and everlasting adventure.



1 Comments:

At 3/09/2009 5:32 AM, Blogger mandy said...

My spiritual eyes feel fuzzy right now.
Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter