Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March 10 - Mark Jones

March 10 - Mark Jones


March 10 ( 3 : 10 )
.
"Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father's Son, will be with us in truth and love."
.
2 John 3:10
.
.
For Mark Jones, worship pastor for First Baptist Church in Maryville, IL
.
First Baptist Maryville website
.
Oh Mark, my heart grieves for the people of your congregation. It is so horrific the evil you have witnessed in your sanctuary and the loss you have suffered. I pray that right now you will be showered with grace, mercy, and peace. I pray specifically for you Mark. That you will be able to lead a broken and hurting people back into the presence of our Almighty God, the only One who can heal the pain. I pray that by the grace and power of the Holy Spirit, you will be able to pass along a peace that is better than knowledge through worship. May,"though You slay me, I will trust You Lord" be on the lips of His people. Blessed be His name on the road marked with suffering, though there is pain in the offering... blessed be His name!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter