Monday, March 09, 2009

March 9 - Jana Spicka

March 9 - Jana Spicka


March 9 ( 3 : 9 )
.
"Then I will purify the lips of the peoples, that all of them may call on the name of the Lord and serve Him shoulder to shoulder"
Zephaniah 3:9
.
For Jana Spicka, singer, songwriter, author, and founder of the Unhindered conferences.
.
www.janaspicka.com
.
Jana, I love this scripture for you as you minister to women in this corrupt culture. I pray that you will be His spokeswoman to speak purity back to the lips of his daughters, so they may then be sanctified, shown as pure and holy. I pray that they, seeing their infinite worth in Him, will stand shoulder to shoulder to serve Him. I pray for you specifically Jana, that while ministering to broken lives and burdened hearts, that you will remain refreshed. I pray you will be protected from bitterness towards men and resist the ploys of the enemy to make you feel unworthy of this calling. I pray your strength will be renewed as your pour yourself into the lives of many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter