Friday, March 13, 2009

March 12 - Chuck Balsamo

March 12 - Chuck Balsamo


March 12 ( 3 : 12 )

"In Him and through faith in Him we may approach God with freedom and confidence"

Ephesians 3:12

.

For Chuck Balsamo of Destiny Family Center in Stuarts Draft, VA

Destiny Family Center Website

.

Father God, I have just come across Chuck's name a few minutes ago and I pray that You give me revelation that will speak to his heart.

.

"Be still" is what I hear.

Father this scripture tells us that through Christ and our faith in Him, we can approach You with freedom and confidence and I sense that this is not of a problem for Chuck and the people of Destiny Family Center to embrace. But what I hear is "be still". So I pray for Chuck, that he may be able to balance entering the Holy of Holies with both confidence and due reverence, with freedom and stillness. May he bring silence as a tool of deep worship and listening as a partner in prayer. I pray Father that You will speak volumes into the space created in their worship. That mysteries will be revealed in the pauses of their prayers. Speak to Your people in this congregation words that will set captives free in their community, that will speak healing to the broken hearted, and salvation to the lost. Open their ears to Your heart. Let them be still and know that You are God.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter