Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 15 - Rob Whitlow

March 15 - Rob Whitlow


March 15 ( 3 : 15 )
.
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope that you have"
1 Peter 3:15
.
.
For Rob Whitlow, worship evangelist for Church 52 in New Palestine Indiana
Church 52 Website
.
Rob, as I pray for you, I get the words "simplify" and "break it down". As I don't know you, I am not sure how this is to be interpreted. But I get a sense that it has to do with worship and perhaps some of the passion has been tapped by complications, whether it be in logistics or relationships. I feel you will be more at peace if, when faced with a decision, the less complicated, simpler road is chosen. So I pray now, Father God, for Rob, that he will see where You want him to simplify and perhaps even get back to the basics with his ardent worship of You. May he feel no burden of guilt for taking steps to simplify, and that his purposes are tied up in such an uncomplicated relationship with his Lord and Savior. May Your Holy Spirit speak to his heart, short, simple messages that he can convey through simple acts of worship, that reflect the tremendous love of Christ to His people.I pray he will be always ready with a simple answer to why he has such hope in glory.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter