Saturday, March 14, 2009

March 14 - Morgan Trotter

March 14 - Morgan Trotter


March 14 ( 3 : 14 )

"I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus"
Philippans 3:14
.
For Morgan Trotter songwriter/ worship leader in Knoxville TN
.
Morgan, as I pray this scripture over you, I get the sense that you are very gung-ho to press on towards the goal which God has called you to, but are not sure exactly what He is calling you towards. I pray now, that the Lord will reveal soon to you His will and His designs for you in this season of your life. I pray that you will see fruits from even this time of your life, people whom you have touched through your obedience to follow Him.
I pray for open doors that will be so obvious that His hand is in, that you will run through them. I pray for new songs to come to you, even as you sleep. I don't know if this is a song title, but I hear "Merciful Savior" as I press into this prayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter